Join Us this Holiday Season in Giving from the Heart
Every child deserves to enjoy their childhood without the fear of abuse or neglect.
CARE House of Oakland County is working to help heal local victims of child sexual abuse, and to teach others in the community how to prevent the children in their lives from ever becoming victims. With your help, children can feel safe and get the resources they need to live a healthy life.
Your donations directly support children and families healing from the trauma of child abuse.
- $100 covers one abuse prevention training session.
- $250 covers one Early Head Start home visit.
- $500 covers one month of therapy for a child victim of abuse
- $1,000 covers the cost of two forensic interviews.
- $5,000 covers a full year of services for a child in foster care as part of our Court Appointed Special Advocates program.
It shouldn’t hurt to be a child – CARE House of Oakland County is a Child Advocacy Center, providing first rate services to victims of child abuse and neglect.